<body>

BFF! copy
Friday, February 29, 2008
posted by wanxin at

To my dear friends,

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going! I know the stress is coming to us and as a result, sometimes we fall out on each other. I choose to believe that whatever that may have happened are all just things that we didn't want to happen. I hope we won't let anyone or anything come inbetween us, cause I really can't bare to let go. (: You all have brought me many many memories and I just want you all to know that I LOVE YOU! We will stick together till the end right? Jia you!

With loads and loads of love,
your friend. (:

WELCOME

bleedingfriendsforever.blogspot.com

PROFILE

agnes wanxin sam
NYJC 0735
BFF!

LINKS

agnes
sam
wanxin

ARCHIVES

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008