<body>

BFF! copy
Friday, May 23, 2008
posted by wanxin at

This place, its so deserted. The fact that it is so alone, so left at aside, makes me feel so empty inside. What happened to friends forever? What happened to being each other's bridesmaid? Were those lies too?

I'm so upset that you're treating me like this. I hate seeing you look at me like this. I hate thinking of you like that, with so much hatred and pain. I hate that new impression of you, swimming in my head now. Please come up to me and prove that you are not what other people think you are, please.

You made me feel like an idiot, having placed so much hopes into this friendship. You know very well that I cherish this more than anything in the world. So why is it that you bare to do this to me? To us? To yourself?!

I want to be there for you, just as much as I would like to be there for Sam. I want this to turn out right. But you won't let me. You won't acknowledge my efforts. Your every action just slaps me in the face, telling me you hate me. Do you really?

Do you even feel that pain I feel at all?

WELCOME

bleedingfriendsforever.blogspot.com

PROFILE

agnes wanxin sam
NYJC 0735
BFF!

LINKS

agnes
sam
wanxin

ARCHIVES

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008